Architect’s Specs for our Artificial Grass
Synthetic Turf Products Available in Southern California.
Today’s most creative architects are finding more and more ways to incorporate synthetic turf installations into their designs. When they do, more often than not Discount Artificial Grass is their product of choice. When choosing materials for their projects, architects and builders are looking for products that offer durability, sustainability and environmental responsibility, and SYNLawn® artificial turf offers all of those qualities and more.
Here are a few of the many reasons that SYNLawn® synthetic grass is a favorite of architects in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Our products are tested and certified by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- We offer lightweight products that make it easier to meet structure weight guidelines
- Our products contribute toward LEED credits
- Eliminates the expense of staining or weatherproofing necessary for other outdoor materials
- SYNLawn® turf is extremely durable and is built to stand up to heavy foot traffic and adverse weather conditions
- Class A Fire Rating Certification
- Handicapped accessible surface/IPEMA Certified
- Requires no watering, mowing or fertilizing, lowering water bills for residential owners and leading to lower overall maintenance costs for those in charge of maintaining commercial facilities
With so many incredible qualities it’s no surprise that architects are choosing SYNLawn® synthetic turf for a host of residential and commercial products. You’ll find our artificial grass in an ever-growing number of applications throughout LA including artificial lawns, putting greens, pet runs, playground areas, municipal and public spaces, office buildings, rooftops and balconies and much, much more.
If you are an architect in the LA area and are looking for a state-of-the art outdoor surface we at Discount Artificial Grass would love to introduce you to our SYNLawn® product line. We believe you’ll love what you find here, and look forward to your call. Furthermore, we’ll be happy to send you samples of our products or to present you with samples in person, whichever is more convenient for you.